CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Songs


Oiii

A minha última postagem foii sobre o inglês, portanto nessa vou treinar, ou seja, minha primeira postagem em inglês, vamos ver no que que dá!!


So, let's start again...



Hii
Today I am gonna talk about music ...
I love to hear music, and I think everybody loves.
You relax when you hear music because you get lost in your thoughts, andthat is nice sometimes, get out of your head and go to a place that nobodycan hear or see you, I think it is nice to find a place like that...
But only with calm songs, I mean those which even have a microphone, drumsand guitar ... Some songs played with piano are very calm.
I like pop music specially those who girls sing, because they can sayanything they want and most times we can't, because we can hurt someone orit is not polite for a girl to say...
Kesha, for example, she says so much stuff, I like her songs. "Blah blahblah" is the best.
Miley Cyrus, she has a beautiful voice, and her best song is "I can't be tamed".
Katy Perry, that one sings about relationships, "Thinking of you" forexample.
Nelly Furtado, Belinda, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomes, Ashley Tisdale, ColbieCaillat, Taylor Swift, Rihanna and so many others.
The boys, I like ...
Justin Bieber, first always, "Never say never" is the best of him.
Chris Brown, "Crawl". I love that one.
Ney-o, "Miss Independent".
Jason Mraz, "Lucky".
Boys like girls, "Two is better than one" and "Love Drunk".
Train, "Hey, soul sister".
There are so many more, but I can't remember them now.
I hope you like this post in English, I did the best I could .... : )
See you next time...
Bay-bay




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you'r coment here!!